.dll or .ocx file error message when starting Redant
To resolve this issue follow these steps:
1. Close Redant completely
2. Open 'FileManager' and navigate to your c:\redantpcs folder
3. Delete the filename as shown in the error message
4. Locate your Redant program icon on your desktop, point at it and press your right mouse button
5. Select 'Run As Administrator'
6. Answer 'Yes' if a security window appears
7. A message will appear displaying whether the control was successfully registered or not.
8. If it was, close Redant at the sign ...