You may experience an 'out of memory' error when running Redant after installing Office 365. We are not exactly sure why this occurs but we suspect that a new version of a shared component between the 2 systems is causing the issuse described above.
To rectify the problem do the following:
- Open control panel and select Programs & Features
- Locate the Redant workstation install and select uninstall
- Do the same for the Crystal Report XI runtime if it is shown
- Reboot the computer if prompted.
- Follow the knowledgebase article 'how to install redant in a workstation'
- Load Redant as normal and the error should have disappeared
If you require assistance in performing any of the above then please call technical support
Redant Support Team