The error message occurs when your computer has failed to register a dll or ocx control which has been updated by Redant
To resolve this issue follow these steps:
1. Close Redant completely
2. Open 'FileManager' and navigate to your c:\redantpcs folder
3. Delete the filename as shown in the error message
4. Locate your Redant program icon on your desktop, point at it and press your right mouse button
5. Select 'Run As Administrator'
6. Answer 'Yes' if a security window appears
7. Login to the Redant system
8. A message will appear displaying whether the control was successfully registered or not.
9. If it was, close Redant at the sign in screen and start as normal. The error should now have disappeared
10. If the error is still appearing then email email@example.com for further assistance