One possible cause to this would be if there has been a recent change to a network printer or changes to a shared printer such as name or IP address.
To check this do the following:
1. Make sure your default windows printer has been changed to the new/updated printer (use windows settings)
2. From the computer with the printing issue, login as Admin
3. From the Main Menu select Maintenance > Users > ID
4. Locate the redant user who is having the issue
5. Select Edit and change the Default Printer to the new one in the list
6. Save changes and login to redant as the user and test